Monday, December 10, 2012

December 10th, 2012

So today I decided that I'm going to do a pretty strict diet until Christmas. I've bought my dresses for the two family get-together things. One of them is a high low black lace dress with long sleeves and the other one has a short sleeved white lace top, black belt and black mini skirt. I need to lose a bit of weight to look good in them and I have exactly two weeks to drop 6 pounds until I'm under 120 pounds.

Basically, I'm going to eat 100 calories worth of fruit every morning. I also am going to do 15 minutes of yoga every night and a workout called the 5-4-3-2-1 workout. Here is the workout:
Basically you do each workout and it's a workout for 15 minutes. I really like it and when I do it properly, I burn 100 calories. I don't know why you would burn, but it might be around 100 calories or so. Half of the week I'm going to the gym where I'll burn 500 calories.

Today I did fine. I had a banana that weighed 2.9oz again and I ate that. The rest of the day, I didn't eat anything until tonight when I had three egg whites. I had a total of 121 calories. Tomorrow I'll do the same, minus the egg whites and I'll add some strawberries. Still, I won't have over 100 calories.

Stay thin!
Stay pretty!
TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment