Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December 11th, 2012

Today I did pretty well. I didn't have any time to go workout at the gym, but I did eat pretty well. I woke up and of course my father was awake so I had to measure a banana really quickly. I measured it out to exactly 2.9oz of banana, but didn't weigh the strawberries. Instead, I just had four medium strawberries. So I had 95 calories all together today. I found that if I act just like it's a fast day (I go 24 hours between eating every day) then I don't eat anything between breakfast one day and breakfast another day.

Also I found out something great today! Ever since my two little brothers were born, my family hasn't gone away on holiday. I've been desperate to go again. Since I was five, I've had a best friend: Grace. Grace's parents and my parents have always been the best of friends, but her parents got divorced, my parents got divorced, and we didn't go away on holiday with them any more. We just didn't go on holiday at all.

It started with my mom and I just joking around, but it's turned into the fact that for the second half of winter break, I might be able to go to Aruba with my mother, Grace, and Grace's mother. Just the four of us would be PERFECT! The best part is Grace's mother is an exercise freak who works out every morning for hours (even on vacation) and only eats healthy food. When I go on vacation with her, I get to go workout with her and she makes us only eat healthy food.

Can you think of a more perfect person to go on vacation with?

No comments:

Post a Comment