Saturday, December 8, 2012

If Anyone's Out There

I don't know if anyone's out there. I don't know if anyone who is out there really cares, but my name is Evan. I'm a teenage girl and I have an eating disorder. No, I'm not in recovery. I am a pro-ana. If you're not comfortable with that, I kindly request that you please leave. I am not encouraging people to have an eating disorder. I only support people who already have one and want someone to talk to :)

On this blog you'll find different diets, thinspiration, recipes, tips, updates on my journey and every now and then a little fun things because having an eating disorder isn't all bad. Most of it is, but there are some good parts.

About me: A bit about me is I'm a girl. Even though my name is Evan, I'm a girl. I'm a teenager, but I won't tell you my age. I've got a mom and a dad and two siblings who shall all go unnamed. I've had an eating disorder since I was thirteen and I've "recovered" once, but I don't think I really did.

I am not a wanarexic and I think there is a difference between a pro-ana and a wanarexic. I am a pro-ana. I have been medically diagnosed with anorexia and I chose to continue on the path of weight loss. A wanarexic is someone just looking for a quick fix diet. This is not that. If you do not already have an eating disorder, I suggest you leave. Eating disorders are crap. I'd rather not have one, I just don't have the strength and courage to go through recovery again. I tried it once. It sucked. I gave up.

Disclaimer: I curse :P

If you ever want to talk to me, just message me! I'm happy to talk to anyone. I do accept things from nonbelievers, but please, don't be mean to me. I've done nothing to you. Rude messages will be ignored.

No comments:

Post a Comment